Providing you the best range of plastiseal crack sealer with effective & timely delivery.
PlastiSeal Crack Sealer
Product Price: Rs 255 / KgGet Best Price
PlastiSeal is a crack sealer that cures to remains flexible to accommodate thermal or structural movement in small cracks.
|Shelf Life||12 Months in original unopened sealed condition|
|Storage||Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat|
|Packaging||Available in 1 kg pack.|
|Physical Appearance||White Thixotropic Paste|
|Full Cure, Days||7|
|Pack Type||Bucket and Packet|
- Internal and External masonry wall cracks
- Flexible material that allows for small movement
- Remains flexible in all normal climates
- One part product allows a long pot life for ample installation period
- Surface must be clean and sound. All oil, dirt, debris, paint and any other material that might be a bond breaker must be removed. The final step in cleaning should be the complete removal of all residues with a vacuum cleaner or pressure washing
- Widen the cracks wherever possible in V Groove shape
- The crack must be pre-dampened for proper adhesion of the PlastiSeal
- Requires no pre –mixing
- Use the material directly from the container
- Place PlastiSeal directly into the damp crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface. For deeper cracks, penetration and shrinkage are observed. In such cases repeat the application till the crack is leveled. For hairline cracks wherever widening is not possible, thin Plastiseal with potable and soft water to enable penetration.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens
Health & Safety:
- Use goggles and hand gloves and mask during application
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Chemical Resistance Fully Cured Samples:
- Water: Excellent
- Gasoline: Excellent
- Oil: Excellent
- Salts (5% Calcium Chloride): Excellent
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback