Pot-Hole Repairing Material
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include shalipatch pot-hole repairing material.
ShaliPatch Pot-Hole Repairing Material
Product Price: Rs 45 / KgGet Best Price
ShaliPatch is a ready to use material for repairing pot-holes in flexible roads. It can be used in ambient temperature in the range of 0 to 50 deg C. It is a modified all-weather bitumen paste in liquid asphalt with chemicals, anti-stripping agents, graded aggregates and additives.
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Penetration of Residue at 25 Degree C||5 - 6 mm|
|Flash Point||> 150 Degree C|
|Ductility of Residue at 25 Degree C||> 30 Cm Min|
|Apparent Density||2.20 grm / cc|
|Mesh Size||Less than or equal to 5 mm|
|Trichloroethylene Solubility||99 % (Max)|
ShaliPatch is a blend of carefully selected graded crushed gravels / aggregates which are subject to various rigorous tests. These graded crushed gravels / aggregates undergo several processes of mineral dressing such as sieving, pre-washing, controlled temperature hot air drying and followed by mixing with essence of asphalt-polymer paste and special grade of bitumen.
- ShaliPatch may be used to fill and level pot-holes in bituminous / concrete surfaces
- ShaliPatch may be used on sides of railway tracks in level crossings and tram lines.
- Instant, convenient and clean system free of any smoke, noise or pollution.
- No heating or mixing is required
- No heavy machinery is required. Shovel and compactor are good enough
- No traffic diversion / jam unlike conventional road repair
- No loss of material as it instantly bonds.
- No sticking to tyres, thus providing longer durability. Application Methodology
- Clean the pot-hole, preferable with compressed hot air, to ensure removal of all foreign and loose particles
- Ensure that the minimum of the pothole to be filled is 50 mm. If the pot-hole is more than 100 mm deep, fill it partially with 25 – 50 mm hard rocks / pebbles.
- Compact rocks / pebble before pouring ShaliPatch.
Application of Material:
- Shovel ShaliPatch in to pot-hole straight from poly bag to slightly crown it. If pot-hole is more than 50 mm deep, apply 50 mm layer in succession. When completed, compact the pot-hole with a rammer or wooden mallet
- For longevity, apply two coats of ShaliSeal RS TC over the compacted ShaliPatch. Allow ShaliSeal RS TC to dry
- Open the compacted area to traffic. Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition
- Keep in well ventilated dry place in packed condition under shed, away from heat or direct sun light to avoid hardening
- Stack bags up to two layers only
Distillate Test, %, Residue:
- ≤ 260 Degree C: 0 - 15
- 261 Degree C < 315 Degree C: 15 - 65
- > 316 Degree C < 360 Degree C: 70 - 85
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback