Providing you the best range of shalikote t-10 water based bituminous cold applied clay type emulsion and shalimulsion bituminous emulsion with effective & timely delivery.
Shalikote T-10 Water Based Bituminous Cold Applied Clay Type Emulsion
Product Price: Rs 120 / KgGet Best Price
ShaliKote® T-10 / ShaliKote® T-10A is water based bituminous emulsion with finely divided bitumen dispersed in water and is ready for application on wet surfaces.
|Theoretical Coverage On Concrete Surface||0.5 kg / m2|
|Dry Time Hard Dry||24 Hr|
|Shelf Life||12 months in original unopened sealed conditions|
|Color||Brown to Chocolate|
|Theoretical Coverage On Metal Surface||0.4 kg / m2|
|Storage||Keep in cool and dry place, in air tight container, under shed, away from heat|
|Packaging||20 kg drum|
|Dry Time Touch Dry||8 Hr|
|Dry Film Thickness Per Coat On Metal Surface||120 micron|
|Dry Film Thickness Per Coat On Concrete Surface||80 micron|
ShaliKote® T-10A has slightly lower solid content to provide smoother finish and better flow
- ShaliKote® T-10 / ShaliKote® T-10A is recommended for waterproofing of leaky walls / surfaces or places where heating of bitumen is not desirable or prohibited.
- Wire brush and clean the surface thoroughly to remove all dirt and loose particles
- Dilute ShaliKote® T-10 from its pasty consistency to light consistency by adding water in the ratio of 1:1. Apply this diluted material on the roof surface as primer. No dilution should be done in case of ShaliKote® T-10A.
- When the primed surface is dry and has turned black from its original brown colour, apply ShaliKote® T-10 and allow the emulsion to break. It will turn black from its original brownish colour.
- When the emulsion has set in, spread coarse sand or crushed stone chips over the surface.
Health & Safety:
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Other Packing: 200 kg
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
ShaliMulsion Bituminous Emulsion
Product Price: Rs 90 / KgGet Best Price
|Packaging Type||HMHDPE / Mild Steel second-hand Drums|
|Packaging Size||200 Kg|
|Storage||Keep container sealed and under cover at temperature between 5 Degree C to 35 Degree C|
|Cold Applied||Anionic, Cationic, Polymer, Modified Bituminous Emulsions|
- ShaliMulsion A / ShaliMulsion C / ShaliMulsion P are cold applied Anionic / Cationic / Polymer Modified Bituminous Emulsions, each having three ranges - Rapid Setting (RS), Medium Setting (MS) and Slow Setting (SS). ShaliMulsion is very effective for Cold Mix Asphalt (CMA) concrete
- ShaliMulsion A is an Anionic Emulsion, and is most effective in coating positively charged aggregates such as lime stone and marble and works best in warm and dry conditions. It also has application in soil stabilisation and patching road surfaces.
- ShaliMulsion C is a Cationic Emulsion, and is more popular due to its ability to absorb on to a wider range of mineral aggregates than its Anionic counterpart. It results in better adhesion to mineral aggregates, sets readily on all but the most electro-positive aggregates and is effective for use in all weather conditions.
- ShaliMulsion P is Polymer Modified Bitumenous Emulsion which is being used to improve physical properties, performance and durability over normal ShaliMulsion A/C.
- Rapid Setting (RS) grades are designed to react quickly with aggregate and revert from the emulsion state to bitumen. They are used primarily for tack coat application and in spray applications, such as aggregate (chip) seals, surface treatments, asphalt penetration macadam and grouting.
- Medium Setting (MS) grades are designed for mixing with coarse aggregates and are ideal in premix. Since these grades do not break immediately upon contact with aggregate, MS grade used in aggregates remain workable for a few minutes. The MS grades have high viscosity to prevent runoff. This type of emulsion is highly recommended for surface dressing work.
- Slow Setting (SS) grades are designed for maximum mixing stability. They are used with very high fine dense - grade aggregates. All slow - setting grades have low viscosity that can be further reduced by adding water. These blends can be diluted (up to 50%) for prior coats, fog seals, slurry surfacing and dust palliatives
- Surface dressing is, by far, the largest use of ShaliMulsion; the most important properties of ShaliMulsion being stability, viscosity, breaking and adhesiveness
- ShaliMulsion is used as a tack coat / grouting, lean mix curing, patching, sealing of formations and sub bases
- It is stable under storage and transport conditions and will break on application leading to the bitumen content adhering strongly to the road / patches and/or chippings
- It has low viscosity for ease of handling and application
- ShaliMulsion flows to minimise irregular spraying but would not flow due to road irregularities, cambers or gradients
- Emulsifiers change surface dependent properties like rate of breaking and adhesiveness.
- Eco / user friendly, pollution free and non-toxic and economical to use
- Being cold applied, no necessity of special equipments like boiler, pre-mix plant, etc. Saves fuel and labour for heating and avoids fire hazard
- Applicable during all weather conditions including rain but excluding frost and heavy downfall
- Retains fluidity until the penetration in the aggregate mass is completed and, hence, no possibility of using excess bitumen, which weakens the binder.
- ShaliMulsion is applied cold at ambient temperature. Two bitumen particles in a ShaliMulsion will coalesce if they come into contact. Contact is prevented by electric charge repulsion and the mechanical protection offered by the emulsifier. Any effect that overcomes these forces will induce flocculation and coalescence. Flow of the ShaliMulsion, caused by pumping, heating or transport is one such effect. Some emulsifiers have a tendency to foam
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback