Pioneers in the industry, we offer shalibond app release film synthetic adhesive and shalibond concrete epoxy bonding adhesive from India.
ShaliBond APP Release Film Synthetic Adhesive
Product Price: Rs 420 / KgGet Best Price
ShaliBond® APP is synthetic rubberized adhesive for fixing APP membrane, thus making it a virtual self adhesive. ShaliBond® APP has superior bond and high flexibility to accommodate natural expansion and contraction.
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Shelf Life||12 months in original unopened sealed condition|
|Storage||Keep in cool and dry place, under shed, away from heat.|
|Cleaning||Clean all tools immediately with STP cleaner after use.|
|Lap Shear Strength (membrane to membrane) After 7 Days||> 3 Mpa|
|Drying Time @ 27 Degree C, 55% RH, Minute||5 - 15|
|Flash Point||> 23 Degree C|
|Solid Content||Min. 55 %|
|Specific Gravity @ 27 Degree C||1.0 +- 0.05|
|Theoretical Coverage Rate||3 m2 / kg|
|Bond Strength with Concrete After 7 Days||Membrane failure but no bonding failure|
|Application Temperature||10 - 45 Degree C|
|Viscosity @ 27 Degree C||1000 - 3000 Cps|
- ShaliBond® APP is used as bonding adhesive to affix bituminous membrane with release film
- ShaliBond® APP is suitable and convenient for application, On corrugated asbestos / metallic sheet, Areas where torching / heating is prohibited / uneconomical.
- Easy to apply by brush / spray
- Cold applied adhesive for bituminous membrane. No torching / heating required
- Bonds TarFelt APP over concrete, metal or existing bituminous membrane
- Seal pores on concrete surfaces
- Facilitates application of TarFelt APP in areas where torching / heating is prohibited, in smaller areas where torching is difficult, uneconomical, inconvenient or hazardous.
Application Methodology Surface Preparation:
- Remove dust, flakes, oil, grease or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface smooth before applying ShaliBond® APP.
- Stir ShaliBond® APP thoroughly before use
Application of Material:
- Apply ShaliBond® APP on the substrate by trowel or brush
- Allow solvent to evaporate and fix up TarFelt APP, while ShaliBond® APP is still tacky, by applying pressure uniformly
- Ensure 100 mm overlap for membrane to membrane lap joint
- Allow 3-4 days for full dry
Health & Safety:
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapor
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of eye contact, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Other Packing: 200 Kg
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
ShaliBond Concrete Epoxy Bonding Adhesive
Product Price: Rs 745 / KgGet Best Price
ShaliBond Concrete (formerly Shalimar 352) is a 100 % reactive, two component material designed as a moisture insensitive adhesive and primer for bonding old concrete with new concrete.
|Packaging Type||Can and Carton Box|
|Storage||Store in cool dry place under the shed away from heat|
|Packing Size||1.46 Kg|
|Theoretical Coverage As Primer||200 - 250 grm/m2 /coat|
|Theoretical Coverage As Bonding Agent||250 - 300 grm/m2 /coat|
|Water Absorption||< 0.2%|
|Gel Time||30 minute|
|DFT in Microns||150-200|
- Bonding old concrete with new concrete / flooring
- Priming, Sealing
- Bonding Toppings
- General Adhesive
- Floor and Joint
- More flexible than high modulus systems to take additional movement.
- Excellent adhesive for bonding together concrete, steel, or wood materials
- Bonds fresh concrete toppings to harden old concrete slabs
- Protects concrete substances against chemical attack including most acids and caustics
- May be extended with sand or aggregate for thick applications and mortar repairs
- Designed for use at temperatures of 10o C and above
- Ensure that concrete surface is clean, sound, rough and is free from any standing water, oil, dirt, debris, paint, unsound concrete or other contaminants
- Ensure that temperature is in the range of 16 OC – 32 OC.
- Mix Comp B (Resin) to Comp A (Hardener) – not the reverse - for 2-3 minutes using drill and mixing prop.
- Apply ShaliBond Concrete by roller, squeegee or airless sprayer in a uniform fashion. Do not allow the material to puddle. Extremely porous surfaces may require a second coat for proper ultimate performance.
- ShaliBond Concrete can be used as moisture insensitive primer where the concrete moisture is between 5 – 7 %
Cleaning & Maintenance:
- Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as Xylene, or toluene.
Health & Safety:
- Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application
- Clean hands with soap water after application
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
- Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Other Packing: Available in 2 kg x 10 carton box.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback