Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include superflashstrip flashing bituminous tape.
SuperFlashStrip Flashing Bituminous Tape
Get Latest Price
SuperFlashStrip is multipurpose, all weather, easy to apply, self-adhesive, pressure-sensitive, UV resistant bituminous tape protected by aluminium-film and reinforced with polyester film.
|Application Temperature||+5 Degree C / +45 Degree C|
|Impact Resistance||1750 mm|
|Softening Point||100 +- 5 Degree C|
|Service Temperature||-40 Degree C / +80 Degree C|
SuperFlashStrip bonds to a wide range of building materials to form an instant, permanent and water-tight seal.
- For sealing: Leaks and cracks on galvanised / asbestos sheet / concrete roofs, boats, frames and skylights, parapets, glass and plastic surface.
- For repairing: gutters joints, ducts and metal pipes, sanitary pipes, metal / asbestos cement roofs
- Cable insulation and Refrigeration
- Ready to use, cold applied, simple and quick application. Saves time and cost. Compatible with most building material.
- No special tool required. Only a sharp knife / scissors and a roller / cloth pad is enough
- Requires no torching / chemical bonding agent as it is cold applied
- Withstands climatic changes.
- Surface must be dry, compact, clean and free of loose particles and impurities; if the application surface area is porous, SuperFlashStrip® should be applied after a coat of ShaliPrime APP
- Unroll the tape until the desired length is reached
- Remove the silicon released film and position the tape on the dry surface
- Press with a roller or a cloth pad
- In case of overlapping, the minimal overlapping width should be 10 mm
- The best application temperature is above 5 OC
- Do not apply when it is raining, freezing or snowing.
Health & Safety:
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- Rolls are individually shrink wrapped and placed in cartons. Standard length of each roll is 10 m, with width of 50 mm (2”) / 100 mm (4”) and thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Keep in cool dry place under the shed away from heat with atmospheric temperature ranging between +5 OC and +40 OC.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback