Thermoplastic Road Marking Paint
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include shalimark thermoplastic road marking paint.
ShaliMark Thermoplastic Road Marking Paint
Product Price: Rs 270 / LitreGet Best Price
ShaliMark® is a hot applied, petroleum resin based, thermoplastic road marking paint, which offers superior weathering resistance and colour stability. The pre-mix and drop-on glass beads ensure long lasting retro-reflectivity.
|Color||White & Yellow|
|Softening Point||102 +- 9.5 Degree C|
|Shelf Life||12 months in original unopened sealed condition|
|Flash Point||270 Degree C|
|Yellowness Index for White||< 0.05|
|Drying Time, Minutes, Max||15|
|Storage||Keep in cool dry place, in air tight place, under shed, away from heat|
|Flow Resistance||< 25%|
|Packing||30 kg HDPE bag|
|Theoretical Coverage For 2.5 mm Thickness||5.00 - 5.50 kg / m2|
|Theoretical Coverage For 2.0 mm thickness||4.00 - 4.50 kg / m2|
|For Yellow Luminance @ 45 Degree C||> 65%|
|For White Luminance @ 45 Degree C||> 85%|
|Specific Gravity||2 +- 0.02|
ShaliMark® is easy to melt and can be applied on both asphalt / concrete surfaces
It conforms to BS 3262 and MoRTH 803.4.
- Applicable on bitumen / concrete pavement
- Applicable on Zebra Crossing, path dividers, speed breakers, arrows and other similar markings.
- High visibility / durability / adhesion / skid resistance
- Fast drying properties.
- Superior color brilliance
- Environment friendly
- Remove all loose gravel, dirt, oil, grease and foreign matter by jet of dry air.
- Ensure that- The surface is fully cured, clean, structurally sound and dry., Removal of any pre-existing line prior to apply ShaliMark®, In case of new concrete road, concrete is at least 28 days old., The substrate temperature is between 5 - 40 OC and humidity is less than 80%., There is no standing water in the area of application.
- Heat the material to 180 – 200 OC in a pre-heater with adequate agitation till the material becomes homogenized liquid.
Application of Material
- Ensure to lay uniform finish lines free from streaks
- Apply melted ShaliMark® within the reference lines by the application unit
- Dispense Type II Drop – On glass beads (BS 6088) from the in-built dispenser of application unit @ 250- 300 grm / m2 simultaneously
- In case the application cannot be done using application unit, approved manual method shall be adopted.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback