Water Reducing Cum Retarding Additive
Our range of products include shaliplast sp water reducing cum retarding additive.
ShaliPlast SP Water Reducing Cum Retarding Additive
Product Price: Rs 64 / KgGet Best Price
ShaliPlast SP (formerly known as ShaliCon 537) is a high range admixture, being additives for cement, mortars or concrete, for water-reducing formulated specifically to extend the working time of concrete. It is based on Naphthalene Formaldehyde.
|Shelf Life||9 Months in original sealed condition.|
|Ph Value||7 - 8|
|Specific Gravity||1.20 +- 0.03|
|Storage||Store in a cool dry place. under shed. away from heat|
It conforms to specification prescribed in IS 9103 & ASTM C 494, Type G.
- High performance concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Flowing concrete
- Heavily reinforced concrete
- Pumpable concrete
- Concrete for precast slabs
- Produces Flowing concrete with controlled delay of slumps loss and workability
- Reduces cracking and permeability of hardened concrete
- Reduces segregation and bleeding in the plastic concrete
- Significantly reduces concrete placement time and cost
- Long time workability retention
- Enable transport of concrete to distant places
- Add ShaliPlast SP to the dosing water. It should not come into contact with dry cement
- Charge all concrete material in the proper order into the mixer with about 70 % of the mixing water and mix for the three minutes. Add rest quantity of water with admixture to obtain the required slump and mix for three addition minutes
- Forms for walls or narrow sections must be watertight, strong and must have good bracing
- During the “Flowing period” the concrete will exert a higher pressure at the base of the form than conventional concrete. Form work for slabs is the same as for conventional concrete
- Compatible with all types of Portland cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and not compatible with high alumina cement.
- 0.5 – 2 % by weight of cement. Do not allow over dosing. Due to overdose bleeding or increase in setting time will happen . It is advisable to carry out a trial to establish the exact & optimal dosage rate depending upon set retardation required.
Health & Safety:
- ShaliPlast® SP is non-toxic
- Avoid contact with skin / eyes and avoid swallowing
- Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of vapour
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection
- In case of skin contact, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area
- In case of eye contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting
Packing: 200 kg
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback